Thursday, May 14, 2009

More HowlingKittens7 Poetry

The Truth

Thought you saw the truth in someone’s eyes
Then find out it was all a lie.
Ever had someone change from friend to a foe
As the world around you is stuck on go?
You want to keep dreaming a wonderful dream
To realize later it's not what it seems.
You wanted to run but found you can’t hide
In a room where there no one there by your side.
I’ve been where you’ve been;
I’ve seen what you’ve seen,
So my word of advice- for your life please take care
What you have now might not always be there


Life Long Dream

As you enter the classroom
Laughing and joking with your friends,
I see you break away from the group.
You’re headed my way;
You stop to talk to me.
It only last a few moments,
But I feel as if I rule the world,
And I have accomplished a life long dream.

Now and Then

Now and then there’s an urge
To someday meet a guy
Who will put a smile on your face
And a spark in your eye.


Tight as a knot
We are bound together.
Although we are still young,
We’ll be friends forever.
So many memories
Even more to be made.
The tears and laughter
May they never fade.
The parties, the fun,
The jokes played at school,
The times when we agreed,
What was and wasn’t cool.
I hope that I never loose you
Because you’re my best friend.
I know we’ll always stick together
Till the very end!!

A Love

While other girls prey
For a love that’s true.
When I prey at night,
I thank god for you.
Life is short,
Don’t ever waste it.
Life is swee,
Take time to taste it.
Life is a journey
Find the right path.
Life is entertaining,
Don’t be afraid to laugh.
Life is for good times,
Make them last.
Life has its bad times,
Put them in the past,
But most importantly
Life is what YOU make it!


True Friend

When you’re all alone
And feeling down,
You need someone
To change your frown.
She’ll make you laugh
When you want to cry.
You have to tell the truth
Cuz she knows when you lie.
You can count on her;
She can count on you.
When she says, “I promise…”
You know that’s true.
She’s there by your side
No matter what you do.
She’s more than a friend;
She’s one who’s always true.