Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE VII

***
I am a murderer,
I lay on a metal tube.
They have used me as a stand,
And I’m also as a great defender.
I have a sharp edge to my blows;
I was first into battle,
But I’m always the last out.
I come in two colors: silver and red.
I’m surrounded by… fire crackers…
…bang, bang, bang.
(Bayonet)

1 by: 90210

***
The sheet that covers me
Holds wonders galore.
People will steel my beautiful treasures.
Then there’s the mirror
That edges the sheet,
people come in
and I smell their feet.
(Beach)

***
I tower over people
As they pass and look,
At my dress,
So green,
So long.
When snow flies,
The dress
Is gone,
And I feel so bare
Without that dress on.
(tree)

2 by: GinniGirl
***
I’m as swift as a blink of an eye;
I am the one that silences your breath.
Be you sick, old, or hurt, it matters not,
For when I come round, there's no questions asked.
You’ll be gone really fast.
What am I?
(Death)
***
I’m only in your wildest dreams;
I come with a pair of wings and two tusks.
I make funny noises that make you laugh.
My flippers help me take off,
And the rest is like ABC
What am I?
(Flying Walrus)

2 by: Biglipbubba52