Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XVI

***
Coming, going
With different moods,
Sometimes kind,
Sometimes rude.
When I decide
To show my fury,
People under shelter,
In a hurry.

What am I?
(A Cloud)

***
I comfort you in
Cold and rain,
I protect you
From scratches, marks, and stains.
But when it’s hot
And you want to play,
You throw me on hooks,
And there I stay.

What am I?
(A Coat)

2 by: BaseballPlyr

***
Usually carried around
For I contain your wealth,
If I am not full of your paper,
You may be down on health.
WHAT AM I?
(Wallet)
***
I shout, I yell,
I am mostly metal, as brass.
Cruising or strolling down the lane
If you’ve the time to pass.
WHAT AM I?
(Car)
2 by: ShadowSlicer4596
***
From sweetest sights,
To worst memories,
I come and go,
But never hide,
When you’re gone,
I’ll still stand strong,
From insect to mammal,
Always with you,
I will never die,
What am I?
(life)
1 by: BlueBerryBuddy