Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Riddle ZONE III

***
When the days get longer,
The leaves start to change.
The temperature stays
Between 50-75 degrees
Just as the warm summer breeze.
All the sounds are mixed together
And make the most beautiful sounds:
“Chirp,” “crunch,”
And all the others.
Everyone loves the sounds of me,
The colors changing,
Day by day.
When all is done,
The cold comes to play.
(Autumn)

1 by: LoudMouth

***
No matter what you do,
You cannot escape me.
Although appearing and sounding
Different upon each encounter,
I am everywhere.
Do not try to resist me,
For I am already part of you.
(Music)
1 by: HelpfulPurpleButterfly
***
I am as fast as the wind.
I wear protective clothing.
We run from one place to the next.
I bleed, but you’re out.
What am I?
(Paintball)
***
I come in many different
Shapes and sizes.
I’m easy to ride
And easy to fall.
Tricks are easy to us all.
What am I?
(Skateboard)

2 by: almost