Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Riddle ZONE VI

***
I have a face,
Bright and shiny.
And a tail,
Very different from others.
When I fall,
I start clinking,
Round and valuable.
People ask for more,
Then try to get rid of me.
What am I?
(coin)

1 by: Buddy2759

***
I see everything from afar,
like everthing is miniscule;
only the angels stand upon me.
I hear many noises from the hustle
and bustle of a city, to the
calm cool noises of the countryside.
I also summon precipitation like a rain dancer.
I feel as if I drift from place to place.
What am I?
(Cloud)

1 by: Cloud27

***
I am mouthless yet I speak
Heartless yet you feel me.
I distract you from your life,
And let you look at mine
What am I?
(a book)
***
Nauseating at birth,
Bothersome when grownup
Gone in a day
Can you tell me my name?
(a maggot)
2 by: BananaSandWitch91