Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XIII

***
I can create something good for you,
Or I can create something bad.
There are many styles of my kind
Such shapes or color.
If I created something bad for you,
There are many frames and prescriptions.
When someone tried me on,
That would improve their problem,
But if someone tried them on
And they didn’t need them,
It could possibly ruin their vision.
(Glasses)
1 by: CheeseDoodles
***
I may be unresrainad,
Colorful and I can live on a farm.
I also maybe outrageouse
Or a midget.
But I am very strong and
can carry a very heavy load.
I also am used for fun and activities.
WHAT AM I?
(Horse)

***
The Beginning of school,
The end of days,
Not in Tech. Ed,
Not in Lunch
WHAT AM I?
(S)
2 by: GuardGrl
***
At night I’m alive,
Day I vanish.
I cast an echo
And dinner is served.
What am I?
(BAT)
***
I live a typical life…
For my type that is.
I smell food…
I bite…
A sharp pain and…
I’m food…
What am I?
(FISH)
2 by: TastyReeses
***

I have 4 legs,
But no head.
I can stand all alone,
Or next to a bed.
You can set stuff on me;
I won’t mind.
I am very sturdy, strong.
What am I?
(Table)

***
I slowly creep up on you.
You dread my arrival.
I fall down,
Sometimes slowly,
Sometimes hard.
I’ll be with you even longer,
If a shadow is seen.
What am I?
(Winter)
2 by: JustGuess :)