Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE IX

***
I like to tick;
I like to run.
I have three hands,
And I spin around!
What am I?
(Clock)

***
I am stretchy but can break,
Helpful but I do not stay in place.
Different colors of the rainbow,
Big and small, used by all!
What am I?
(Hair Tie)

2 by: BlueGoo32

***
Born when the sun dies,
Along with my million friends.
Shining high an’ bright,
With a smile upon my face.
I die when the sun shines bright,
The very next day.
What am I?
(Moon)
***
I pull wagons, carts, and plows.
I come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
I’m considerd dirty,
Because I can’t clean out my home.
I’m a true friend when needed.
Who am I?
(Horse)
2 by: NatureGrl
***
Some animals use me as a call,
Some run away as they hear me.
When it comes to writing
I am last
I am not used much
Why?
Because I rest.
(the letter z)

***
I am something that certain people hate;
I can annoy, toy, and hurt.
I have a very distinct noise,
And I love corners to nest in.
What am I?
(bee)
2 by: CrazeMonke6