Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XIV

***
At the end of cork;
At the beginning of spot.
I’m not usually on the table
As I am used quite a lot.

I’m here for your convenience
And usually made of plastic.
I love to pick stuff up,
And put it in your mouth
What am I?
(Spork)

1 by: Gumby

***
I have no legs.
But can run fast.
In the hot sun.
I may not last.
I can be cold.
I can be hot.
You can’t hold me.
A solid I’m not.
Water.
***
I’m as light as a feather.
No one can hold me long.
I’m needed for survival.
I’m needed to sing a song.
I can smell bad.
I can smell good.
You can’t see me.
But use me, you should.
Breathe.
2 by: Me2
***
I have 3 hands,
And I move very slowly.
You see me everyday;
You use me to keep track
of time
Most importantly,
I have 12 numbers
(Clock)
***
I am fun and difficult;
You struggle and struggle with me.
After you find out about me,
You realize it was obvious to be.
(Riddle)
2 by: HurleyHogs
***
I have 4 of something;
You may be wealthy if you have me;
You may also be poor.
Sometimes hunters use me.
WHAT AM I?
(4-Wheeler)
***
I have two wheels;
I’m chain driven;
I can be comfortable;
You may have me at your house.
WHAT AM I?
(Motor Cycle)
2 by: AmericanROCK