Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XX

***
I am found high in the sky,
Wing I use to fly.
I am fast but slow,
All different shapes and sizes I can be.
Some people are scared of me;
I go to all differnet places,
What am I?
(Plane)

***
Every classroom has one of me;
Every student uses me;
I have been around for 100s of years;
I have red and white on me,
What can I be???
(American Flag)

2 by: OldPartner95


***
Issue, Issue, Issue,
Issue, Issue, Issue,
Issue, Issue, Issue,
Issue!
What am I?
(Tennis Shoes)

***
I get wet as you use me,
But,
When you squeeze me, I run out.
I produce liquid,
But,
Can run out.
What am I?
(Towel)

2 by: BulletTaco

***
You see me every day.
At night I go away.
I swim, I fly, I never die,
So I’ll see the next day.
What am I?
(Sun)

***
Most people hate me;
I ruin a good day;
you even have a song for me.
Then, I go away.
What am I?
(Rain)


2 by: Damo

***

I am millions of different colors and designs,

A lot of people use me almost every day.
I open and close and on the inside,
I hold important things.
I am somewhat durable;
It really depends on what you put in me.
What am I?

P.S. I am in every classroom and office.

(Folder)


***

I have three hands, one always moving,
I am everywhere,
Some people wish I went faster and,
Some wish I went slow.
You can hang me on a wall or
Stand me on a pole,
Doesn’t matter to me.
(Clock)

2 by:SouthPoleRed