Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XI

***
I am unique;
I am independent;
I am a reflection off water;
I am in a mirror
By chance you may see two,
But by trust, I am one of a kind
Who am I?
(You)
***
Where must you find me?
At a jungle, forest or at the fall
The science equation we know all
Everything but nothing can stop me now
Remember me invincible.
What am I?
(WATER)
2 by: GreenJello
***
I come in two colors:
Red and brown.
You can find me
Not far beneath the ground.
At the stores you can
Buy me by the pound
Also, I’m never perfectly round.
(potato)

***
I roll a lot
Usually under you.
Filled with air
You roll me over
Things that might
Make me pop,
But you don’t care
Then you take me to
The doc.
They replace me
With another, but you can’t tell
The difference.
It’s the same size as I.
(tire)
2 by: VenPen123
***
You can see through me.
I open to get some air.
I close to stay warm.
I might have bars that cross me.
WHAT AM I?
(Windows)

***
I can grow.
I can be picked.
I might hang in the air.
I might be on the ground.
WHAT AM I?
(Plants)
2 by: SoccerGrl129