Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XVIII

***
I am calm water,
I am a sword.
I’m a store window,
I’m a passing car.
What am I?
(mirror)

***
You use me when you’re little
To make people: big and small.
You use me when you’re hateful
To make people trip and fall.
You use me when you’re sad
To make the sun come shining down.
You use me when you’re happy
to make smiles from a frown.
What am I?
(Imagination)

***
I come out when you’re happy,
I come out when you’re mad,
I come out when you’re proud,
And I come out when you’re sad.
What am I?
(Tears)

***
A spider ate breakfast, four hours ‘till twelve.
Toward work, she stopped at a big red stopsign.
At twenty ‘till, she had lunch with 7 friends.
(If you knock me over, I go on forever…)
What am I?
(8)

4 by: DancingPenguin96

***
I can be your best friend,
Or your worst enemy.
I will kill you,
But without me you wouldn’t have lived.
I can feed you,
or starve you.
You can not reign me in,
No matter how hard you try.
Fire, water, hunger and thirst I control.
You have no chance to outrun me.
You can try.
Hide.
I will find you.
Who am I?
I am affecting you right now,
At this exact moment.
Watching.
Hunting.
Waiting.
It is only a matter of time…
(Mother Nature)

I am cruel and sweet,
Some love me,
Some hate me.
Some kill trying to escape me.
You are living with me constantly.
I am complicated for some,
Simple for others.
I will leave you all…
* * *
…It’s a race aginst time.
Right now you are winning this race.
But you all will tire,
Then I will catch you.
Sometimes I slowly creep up,
Others I beat you quickly.
I am faster in some races than others,
But I will always win the race.
(Life & Death)
2 by: EnglishGirl4000