Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XV

***
The end of the beginning,
The tail of the ending.
{-ING}
***
At the back of the cellar,
At the beginning of the room,
The beginning of a result
In which ends in a broom.
{R}
2 by: ChickenWing57
***
Out in the sun I fly,
Making honey in my nest.
With a loud angry buzz,
I make you cry,
Stinging is what I do best!
WHAT AM I?
(Bee)
***
I am full of colors and am up in the sky;
I am made by the sun when the clouds cry;
I go away if the sun should die;
Covered by clouds,
My beauty will fly!
WHAT AM I?
(Rainbow)
2 by: Buffy
***
I go up and down;
You cannot control me.
I am my own;
I can be fierce;
I can be friendly;
I will be loud;
I will also be quiet.
WHAT AM I?
(The Weather)


***
I dig tiny caves;
I store gold or silver in them.
I also build bridges of silver
And Crowns of gold.
Most people need my help;
But are usually afraid to let me help them.
WHO AM I?
(The Dentist)

2 by: PurplePenguin