Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Riddle ZONE II

***
You pick me up and turn me upside down
And rub my head on the ground.
You like me for my color
What am I?
[Crayon]
***
I slithering thru the sky
Attached to the ground.
I’m colorful and graceful.
What am I?
[Flag]

2 By: SocialStudies

***
All I am is filled with fluff.
Every night I sit upon your bed.
Sometimes I’m decorative,
Sometimes I’m used,
And other times I’m just abused.
What am I?
Answer: A pillow

***
I’m fluffy and puffy,
And like puffs of smoke,
Or sometimes I look like a paint brush stroke.
When staring at me,
You’ll always see,
The different images I’ll always be.
Answer: Clouds
***
On one end I stick,
On the other I turn,
I’m often used to help you learn,
When not in use,
I have a hat,
To close my inside,
Cause I’m all that!
Answer: A Glue Stick
3 By: PenguineLover12