Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE X

***
I have been framed,
But not in jail.
I am boxed in four walls,
Memories I share,
Colorful or black and white.
What am I?
(Picture)
***
I have a mouth,
but cannot chew.
I have arms and legs,
but cannot move.
I have a nose,
but cannot smell.
I have eyes.
but cannot see.
What am I?
(Manikin)

***
What is in seasons,
centuries, and minutes?
But not in decades,
years, or days?
(the letter ‘n’)
3 by: Waddles the Penguin
***
The hair grows,
The noses extends
I spin with black and light.
Space and the pulling helps me
Keep what is rightfully mine.
Never leaning to the left
Always to the right
I spin, I spin all the time.
(Earth)
***
Ruby,
Canary,
Emerald,
Sapphire,
Amethyst,
When we blend,
We glisten and shine
With every line,
Brings you to gold.
(Rainbow)
2 by: RockemSockemRobot!
***
I am clear
Used to see
Quiet dirty I can be.
Water is used to clean me
Who am I?
(glass or mirror)

***
Ruler of time I am:
Minute to Hour.
I have tick-tock power-
Two hands pointing in all directions
Who am I?
(clock or watch)
2 by: FredFigglehorn