Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Riddle ZONE XVII

***
I see your past;
I know your future.
Same as time
And changes on a dime.
Every hour, every day,
I am not here to stay,
And if I think it is getting long,
I will make you a song.
I would have my fun,
And you would be done.
What am I?
(Age)

1 by: HiMan

***
I’m said with different meanings
But all the same.
I am a sailor's dream
Even in a frame.
Without me,
You would be blind,
But I often say "yes" you’ll find.
WHAT AM I?
(C/see/sea)

***
Without me
how would your
Shirt be made?
If you know me,
You’ll know that I can
Be vibrant or I can look faded.
Stay with your grandma,
And you’ll learn
How to use me,
Without me,
Your clothes wouldn’t be.
WHAT AM I?
(Thread)
***
Buy me little,
I’m a great gift,
I’ll keep your feet warm
On second shift.
I’ll wake you up
Slobber and all,
I’ll come to you
In just one call.
WHAT AM I?
(Puppy)

3 by: PunkCookie


***
You use calls and
Decoys to lure me in.
We do this early
In the morning.
In the blind,
We're ‘invisible’
We are.
We search for
The animal that is
Black and brown
Like a bear.
(Wild Boar)
***
We seek out for
This animal and
Get a shot of adrenalin.
When we hear it come,
We call, call, call.
If that spot don’t work,
We search, scour, and seek
for the game animal.
(Turkey Hunter)
2 by: 4-EyedHunter


***
I am a friend
And foe to man.
I’ll kill if you don’t
Control me,
But help if you do.
A spark and I’m there,
A flash and I’m gone.
I hiss with hot rage.
And my passion slithers on.
(Fire)

1 by: PinkCheeseCake