Wednesday, October 13, 2010

“The Darkness”

I am the shadow in the darkness.
As I lay there hoping and praying today is my day.

I lay in the grass and I think why am I here?
I am in one of those stand stills again.

My mind is blank just like my face
The darkness eats me up.
Those memories of you hurt me.
Lay here as you hurt me deeper.

Why does this hurt me?
Why does love hurt so badly?

Things cut me deeper inside.
Love hurts and love cuts you deeper.

What is love?
What is life?

Crazy things happen to me.
What happens to you?

Memories cut me and you both.
What memories should I be happy for?

What is abuse to you, to me, to animals?
Whats the difference?
They are humans to.

Those horrible things people do to them
They are humans to.
You hit or abuse an animal
It’s like you're “hitting me”.

By: Devilchilsd102